March 2017 Newsletter
Posted in : Non classé on by : Jean-Philippe LELIEVRE
1) Crowd funding
2) IoT data protection
Date : 8 march 2017,
Place French ministère de l’Economie de l’Industrie et de l’Emploi –
contact : Claude Tetelin firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Data about connected objects
According to Gartner, connected objects will grow 31% in 2017 up to 8,4 billion . Including service, this market could reach 2000 billions dollars in 2017.
French M2M market increased from 1,2 million SIM cards in one year
M2M (machine-to-machine) Sim card were 11,7 millions on the 31 december 2016, according to Arcep.
142,3 millions cellular modules for IoT sold in 2016
According to Strategy Analytics, cellular radio modules for IoT will reach 192,1 millions in 2019, (142,3 millions in 2016).
In February : we took part to
1) Nec Mergitur
3) SAP Partners
– we will continue trials for our Alzheimer locating solution in real situations : hospital/nursing houses.
– UAV identification and location trials 2 and 3 march
– IoT World et M2M in Paris Porte de Versailles (22, 23 march)
– Hacking de l’hôtel de ville in Paris (17th of march)
The monthly survey is about people’s location. As usual it is short :